Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Best of the ACW Archives - So You Think You Can Write... Fiction?

Fiction Basics by Mary Hawkins

No, this is not an audition. 
No, this is not where you face judges on a TV programme. 

However, over the last twenty years since my first novel was published, I’ve had many folk tell me things like, “I’ve always wanted to write.” and “One day I’d like to write a novel.”


My answers have included comments like, “What kind of fiction do you like reading? What kind of book would you like to write? Look, if this is something you really want to do, why not do it?”


Read more at the following link:  


http://australasianchristianwriters.blogspot.com/2013/09/so-you-think-you-can-write-fiction.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.