Pages

Monday 26 December 2016

Best of the ACW Archives ~ Interview with Katherine Walden

By Jenny Blake


Today my friend and debut author Katherine Walden is joining us from Canada to share about her writing journey and her new book.

Hi Katherine, could you tell us a little about yourself?

I live in Edmonton, Alberta Canada and am a former missionary. I now oversee a large internet ministry, 'I lift My Eyes Ministries'. I am disabled, and live with a neuro-muscular disease. I am an active member of my local church, serving in various roles such as; prayer coordinator, mentor and small group leader.

How did this book come about? 

I have been writing weekly devotions for the past 15 years that I have published on the web at http://katherinewalden.com. These devotions are also sent out to a mailing list of about 1,000 people. Over the years, several of my followers have asked me to compile a book of these devotionals. After a few years of being asked to do so, I began the daunting process!

Read more at the following link:

http://australasianchristianwriters.blogspot.com.au/2014/07/interview-and-giveaway-with-katherine.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.