Pages

Tuesday 27 December 2016

Best of the ACW Archives ~ Confessions of a Book Addict

By Andrea Grigg


I was the child who read under the bedclothes with a torch. The one reprimanded for attempting to read at the dinner table. The one who ALWAYS took a book to the bathroom … and I still do!

Yes, I love reading. I would even go so far as to say I’m obsessed with it (I guess that’s the addict part) and I know I’m not alone.

I put this question to a Facebook group I belong to as well as on my personal page. ‘What behaviours has your significant other/family put up with when you’ve got your head in a book?'

Read more at the following link:

http://australasianchristianwriters.blogspot.com.au/2014/09/confessions-of-book-addict.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.